Vaccine, animal amd human
- Industry : Vaccine
- Microbial technology :
- Virus strain vaccine: Produced by mammalian cell culture to produce virus strains, which are inactivated vaccines. (e.g., influenza vaccine, rotavirus vaccine, polio vaccine, smallpox vaccine, hepatitis vaccine, rubella vaccine, varicella vaccine)
- mRNA vaccine: Extract viral DNA, inject viral plasmids into E. coli, cultivate and amplify E. coli, extract plasmids for purification, and convert viral DNA into mRNA.
- Well-known industry references :
- Teh Seng Pharmaceutical MFG. Co., Ltd.
- Hyei Yon Tech Co., Ltd.
- Bio-Jourdeness international group Co., Ltd.
- United BioPharma, Inc.
- Panlabs Taiwan, Ltd.
- CCSB Holding Co., Ltd.
- Innocreate Bioscience Co., Ltd.
- Spiregene Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Genovior Biotech Corporation
- Wonder Vax Company Limited
<All rights reserved. Do not copy or quote with authorization.>