|Powder to Liquid Ratio(1：1)||70kg：70kg||175kg：175kg||350kg：350kg||700kg：700kg||1 ton：1 ton||1.75 ton：1.75 ton|
1. The test data is based on city water inside and the condenser of exhaust pipe needs to provide chilling waterbelow 6℃ as cooling source.
The actual drying efficiency is about 50%~80%, depends on the characteristic of the material.
2. The material character effects a lot to the drying temperature which is between 25 ℃ ~ 30 ℃.
Some of powder material can’t operate between the interval.
- High-speed mixing Can mix more than two kinds of powder(also break big conglomeration).
- Inoculation Continuous or intermittent. Use large flow spray to spurt the bacterial liquid into the powder even.(The nebulization is adaptable.)(Can collocate mobile vaccinate tank, for bacteria refrigeration, homogeneous-cut off hypha or mix complex bacteria.) Bacterial and liquid weight proportion can reach 1:2.
- Vacuum Drying Concentration 40 Torr High vacuum drying up to 45℃ (or under 15 Torr super high.vacuum drying down to 30℃.) Dry to under 8% moisture rate.
- Unit Volume Maximum Capacity The process Capacity is 15~20 times better than tranditional granulating machine or spray dryer.
Patent License: Taiwan M289194
Patent License: China ZL 2006 2 0000487.4